• Supervise and direct activities on the production floor to deliver quality products on-time.
• Organize and develop the manufacturing processes and other essential operational tasks.
• Assist in the creation and implementation of standard work processes.
• Ensure Health & Safety procedures are followed.
• Coach and develop team members.
• Develop and report on production metrics.
• Participate in hands-on production and other activities as required.
• Certification or diploma in a technical area is an asset.
• 5+ years' experience in production, with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
• Able to deal with individual and team behaviors and motivate others.
• Familiar with the principles of Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Proficient in using production problem-solving techniques.
Please apply with your resume, cover letter, first and last name and include the position you are applying for as the title followed by the term 'application'
While we sincerely appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.