• Pulls and packs product base on daily orders.
• Meet specifics of customer orders in timely manner.
• Keep products separated, organized and in good rotation.
• Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
• Reports any mechanical problems.
• Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve process.
• Follows good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices.
• Maintains a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
• Keep track of inventory.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Scanning and sorting outgoing stock.
• Pulling, packing and loading.
• Receiving, stocking and stacking.
• Excellent attention to details.
• Excellent organizational skills
Please apply with your resume, cover letter, first and last name and include the position you are applying for as the title followed by the term 'application'
While we sincerely appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.