• Working independently, the candidate will operate Hydraulic Shears, Punch Press, Brake Press, Iron Worker, Cold Cut Saw and Horizontal Band Saw to shear, cut, punch, notch and form sheet metal and bar stock
• Produce required parts and organize into groups for welders to assemble finished product
• Maintain cleanliness of work areas Attributes:
• Attention to detail to ensure accuracy of work assignments.
• Good work ethic and willing to learn and work well with others as well as independently.
• Ideal candidate should have at least 1+ years experience working with metal fabrication tools and equipment or have taken a related technical course.
• Be able to regularly lift 40 to 50 lbs.
• Forklift and First Aid an asset
• Metal Fabrication: 1 year (Preferred)
Please apply with your resume, cover letter, first and last name and include the position you are applying for as the title followed by the term 'application'
While we sincerely appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.